Every time I listen to KSPC, I get so annoyed by all the cheap, forgettable band names out there. Maybe it’s the way the DJ’s utter them (huge possibility, some hip kid speaking about a hip cool new band makes me cringe), but they’re all lame. The next time I hear something like…The Kids, The Babies, The Bananas, The Roller Coasters, Teenage Soccer Derby, The Tomato Juice Monks, The Skirts, The Dresses, The Underwear, The Panties; I don’t know, I made half of those up, but I’m sure they’re all in the works somewhere. I’m just not into it. Yeah, I’ve probably contributed to it in a subtle way, but damn obscurity is exhausting. And this isn’t me saying that the groups themselves aren’t dope, it’s just a comment on band names. Anyway, the next time I hear something like that I’m gonna ….do absolutely nothing, but change the station like I usually do.
scpthgrl asked: Share 10 random facts about yourself and send this to your 10 favorite followers~
Yeah, sure, I’ll spill a bit….
1. My favourite novel is Wuthering Heights
2. I collect business cards
3. I’ve been drinking tons of Darjeeling Tea lately
4. My favourite hobby is “aspiring” to be a singer/songwriter
5. I’ve been wanting to chop my hair off since high school, but have no spunk to do it
6. I have a thumb ring that I haven’t taken off since I was 18, and I don’t plan to take it off…ever.
7. I named my Tortoise after a shoe brand, unintentionally
8. I’m a self-proclaimed house and pet sitter.
9. I refuse to wear white undergarments and socks.
10. My closet is colour coordinated, although there aren’t too many colours in it…